Estás aquí: Inicio » Ed Klein
Lugares de rodaje añadidos por Ed Klein
- Home Alone - Park - Green Bay Road - Winnetka IL. Where Kevin was running away from the police after he 'stole' the toothbrush - also were he slid across the ice to get away..
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Chicago Board of Trade. Where Cameron is mimicing the traders on the floor and Ferris asks Sloan to marry him..
- The Blues Brothers - Stateville Prison - Joliet IL. Beginning scene where Elwood picks up Jake..
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off - New Trier High School - West - Winnetka IL. Most of the 'interior school scenes' were filmed here. The school was empty at the time of shooting..
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Wrigley Field - 1060 West Addison, Chicago IL. Where Ferris, Cameron, and Sloan were sitting when Ferris caught the foul-ball..
- Uncle Buck - New Trier High School West - Winnetka, IL. Buck drops of Tia off in front of the school - and his car backfires..
- Weird Science - Northbrook Court - Northbrook IL. Scene where Gary and Wyatt get a 'slurpy' dumped on them and then later pick up Lisa as Ian and Max are chasing her up the escalator..
- The Blues Brothers - Daily Plaza - Chicago, IL. Outside scene where Chicago Police, State Police, SWAT are chasing Jake and Elwood.
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Glenbrook North High School - Shermer Dr - Northbrook, IL. Jeanie stops her car as the boy students are running in the background before she drives off..
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Real Estate Office - Elm Street and Chestnut Street - Winnetka IL. Ferris' mom worked as a realitor in this building - it's an actual real estate office!.
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Glenbrook North High School - Shermer Rd - Northbrook IL. Ferris and Sloan (and Cameron tucked in the rear of the Ferrari) sped off after he picks her up from Mr. Rooney..
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Sears Tower - Adams Street - Chicago, IL. Scene where they step up on teh rail and place their heads against the window looking down at the people - or 'ants' as Ferris calls them..
- Home Alone - Sacred Heart Catholic School - Tower Road - Winnetka IL. When Kevin was running away from 'Harry and Marv' and hid in the Manger..
- The Blues Brothers - Chicago City Hall, Chicago, IL. Final scenes where Jake and Elwood run into building to pay the tax bill (to Steven Spielberg).
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Art Institute - Michigan Ave. Where they take a 'field trip' and the infamous scene where Cameron is standing in front of the painting staring at it..
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Elm Street - Winnetka, IL. Where Mr Ronney gets out of his car, looks around, and 'flips' up his sunglasses..
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Glenbrook North High School - Shermer Rd - Northbrook, IL. Sloan and Mr. Rooney are waiting at the stairs as 'Mr. Anderson' is picking her up..
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off - End of Park Ave at Lake Michigan. Cameron is laying down and Sloan is rubbing his head.
- Uncle Buck - West Elm Street, Winnetka IL. Buck is driving slowly at night as Tia is walking on the sidewalk after 'Bug' dumps her..