Películas vistas por Kino unter Sternen
Películas añadidas por Kino unter Sternen
Lugares de rodaje añadidos por Kino unter Sternen
- Before Sunrise - Donaukanal Augartenbrücke. A poet sitting by the Donaukanal spontaneously writes a poem for Celine and Jesse. .
- Before Sunrise - Albertina Wien. They sit by the Franz Josef I. Statue on the balcony and Jesse mentions a poem by W.H. Auden "As I walked out one evening"..
- Before Sunrise - Palais Schwarzenberg. Both lay on the grass talking about how much intimacy is appropiate. .
- Before Sunrise - Maria am Gestade. Both take a look at this church. Inside they start talking about pain and happiness in life. .
- Before Sunrise - Spittelberg Wien. Walking through Spittelberg, they watch a belly dancer dancing the dance of birth. .
- Before Sunrise - Cafe Sperl. They play a fictitious roleplay together, where they call they close friends at home and talk about their experience so far..
- Before Sunrise - Windmühlgasse Wien. In a record shop Celine chooses Kath Bloom to listen to with Jesse. .
- Before Sunrise - Prater Wien. They kiss on the Ferris Wheel and stroll through the amusement park. .
- Before Sunrise - Dr. Karl-Lueger-Ring. Jesse and Celine explore the Ring and ask themselves intimate questions..
- Before Sunrise - Westbahnhof. Both meet for the first time in the train and decide to spend the day together in Vienna. .
- Before Sunrise - Friedhof der Namenlosen. Celine tells Jesse about the story behind this Cemetery. .
- Before Sunrise - Franziskanerplatz Wien. In the evening they drink something at the "Kleines Café". A plamist reads Celine's future. .
- Before Sunrise - Mölkerbastei. Celine and Jesse, discussing Feminism, walk down the Mölkersteig. .
- Before Sunrise - Arena Wien . By chance they pass the club Arena, go inside, play pinball and talk about past and current relationships. .
- Before Sunrise - Roxy Wien. Jesse tries to get a bottle of wine, while Celine steels two glasses. .
- Before Sunrise - zollamtssteg. They start strolling through town with mixed feelings in the beginning. .