Your are here:
Films seen by Wendy Mac
Films added by Wendy Mac
Film locations added by Wendy Mac
- 59 E. Lincoln Ave., Atlantic Highlands, nj. Where Julie Dwyer's Funeral was held.
- 60 N Leonard Ave., Leonardo, NJ. Quick Stop.
- Ocean Ave., Asbury Park . Where Holden and Alyssa play Skeeball.
- 9 Lafayette St., Rumson,nj. Holden and Alyssa fall in love on the swings.
- 1401 Ocean Ave., Asbury Park, NJ 07712. Comic Book Convention.
- 559 Route 36 & Seeley St., Belford, Middletown. (Marina) Diner where Alyssa buying the art work off the wall and where Silent Bob explains what "Chasing Amy" means.
- 2 Bridge Ave, red bank,nj. The train station scene.
- 197 Chambersbridge Rd., Brick nj. Hockey Game.
- 10 Peters Pl, red bank, nj. Where Banky waxes on the charms of underage girls in school uniforms.
- 30 Broad St, red bank, nj. Music Store Scene and where Brodie and Holden's Studio is.
- 2 Mechanic St. , red bank nj. Where Holden and Alyssa argue in the rain.
what lies beneath
- 6750 VT Rte - 17 W Addison, Vermont. Site of the homes.
Places visited by Wendy Mac