Films seen by Daniel Bermejo
Films added by Daniel Bermejo
Film locations added by Daniel Bermejo
- goldeneye (007) - verzasca, switzerland. In the opening sequence of GoldenEye, Bond plummets from a Russian dam with the concrete wall appearing just feet away from his body. Well, the Verzasca dam is actually located in the southern part of Switzerland..
- the bourne identity - Zurich, Switzerland. ason is in the embassy in Zurich..
- City Of The Lost Children - paris. A scientist in a surrealist society kidnaps children to steal their dreams, hoping that they slow his aging process..
- The beach - koh Phi Phi, Thailand. Richard finding The Beach.
- James Bond: Goldfinger - bern, switzerland. In this action-packed James Bond flick, our favorite British spy chases Goldfinger’s Rolls Royce through the Swiss Alps near Andermatt, which is a located close to the capital of Berne..
- The Informant ! - zurich, switzerland. A scene in this recent hit movie starring Matt Damon as whistleblower Mark Whitacre was filmed at the Limmatquai in downtown Zurich. Damon is seen walking past City Hall, but filming of this scene apparently required some 50 technicians and 90 extras!.
- Midnight in Paris - Paris, France. A romantic comedy about a family traveling to the French capital for business. The party includes a young engaged couple forced to confront the illusion that a life different from their own is better..
- Romeo + Juliet - Mexico city. Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes fall tragically in love in Baz Luhrmann's contemporary adaptation of Shakespeare's Verona, Italy, which is transplanted to a futuristic, sex- and violence-riddled Verona Beach, Fla. Verona Beach has no real-life counterpart, being a figment of imagination created by a combination of settings in and around Mexico City and Veracruz..
- Syriana - geneva, switzerland. This complex story contains a scene at the Hotel President Wilson, which was filmed in downtown Geneva..
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - Grindelwald, switzerland. For the backdrops on planet Alderaan, actual photography of the mountains of Grindelwald was digitally enhanced..